MCS Scholarships for International students - First Call for Candidates
Job DescriptionThe College of Computer and Information Sciences at Prince Sultan University offers PSU scholarships for 10 international students in the Cybersecurity Master Program. The Robotics and Internet-of-Things lab opens the recruitment of excellent students candidates in this context.
Research TopicsThe Robotics and Interne-of-Things works a broad areas of research. In the context of the scholarships for the Cybersecurity Master Program, we are interested in the following areas:
- Development of Anti-Drone Systems
- Security of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Security of Machine Learning Models
- Deep Learning Model for Cybersecurity Threats
- Security of the Internet-of-Things
- Security of Smart Transportation Systems
Admission in Master Program Criteria
- Bachelor degree in the required field with a minimum GPA of 3.25/4 or equivalent.
- English Proficiency test (6.5 IELTS, 80 TOEFL IBT).
- A maximum of 3 years since obtaining his undergraduate degree.
Benefits for Students
- Enrolling in the Graduate Program with full scholarship.
- Monthly Salary of 4000SR.
- Accommodation in University Housing or housing allowance. (One room for each student in a shared apartment).
- Transportation to and from University and Student Housing or Transportation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Has to be full time student and work for at least 40 hours weekly in the assigned Research Lab.
- Perform all research and academic duties requested by the lab leader or the assigned advisor.
- Publication of two research journals.
Starting DatePosition is available starting from January 2020. Applications will be open until otherwise notified.
How and what to apply?
To submit your application, please send an email to email@example.com
In case your application has interest to us, we will contact you to send complementary documents, including CV, and expected research plan.
In case your application is not positive, you will not receive a feedback from us.
Robotics and Internet of Things Lab OverviewRIOTU Lab is a leading research at Prince Sultan University with several active researchers and students. The Robotics and Internet-of-Things research lab focuses on the integration of robots into the Internet of Things to promote new types of applications that leverage the use of these two technologies. RIOT has a long expertise in developing solutions for Internet-of-Things and Mobile Robots. The research lab also fosters its activities to be aligned with national priorities in particular the 2020 National Transformation Plan and 2030 Vision. In particular, with a strategic vision for the future, RIOT is working in emerging topics such as:
- Software Engineering for Cloud Robotics
- Big data analytics for IoT and Robotics applications
- Security and safety of drones
- Integration of robots/drones into the IoT and the Cloud
- Communication and Networking for the IoT
- AI Algorithms for Planning in Robotics
- Design of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) and their applications
For more details: http://www.riotu-lab.org/
Prince Sultan University is a private non-profit university in Saudi Arabia to have been awarded ACCREDITATION by the NCAAA (National Commission for Assessment & Academic Accreditation). Further, it is the youngest university to have achieved such a milestone.
Prince Sultan University emphasizes excellence in teaching, research and community services. This commitment is best exemplified by PSU’s renowned “Education for Employment” program as well as our contracted initiatives with several governmental agencies and private companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Prince Sultan University strives to promote its research impact and is looking for talented researchers to join and contribute to raise the research productivity at the University.